Regardless of whether you’re simply visiting, applying for a Super Visa, or anticipating making Canada your new home, we’re here to help accommodate your crisis medicinal necessities while in the nation.
Our basic, online application makes it simple for you to pick the inclusion you require:
- You pick the deductible; $0, $100, $500 or $1,000
- You pick the measure of insurance; $25,000, $50,000, $100,000 or $150,000 in all-out inclusion
- You pick the time span for which you are secured
No medicinal inquiries in the event that you are under 55 years old.
No holding up period in the event that you apply before you land in Canada or are supplanting a current wellbeing plan issued by a Canadian safety net provider. Without existing wellbeing inclusion, there is a multi-day (48 hour) holding up period on the off chance that you apply inside 30 days of your entry in Canada, or a multi-day (168 hours) holding up period on the off chance that you apply over 30 days after your landing in Canada.
When visiting Canada, inclusion for side excursions outside of Canada of up to 30 days each, are incorporated with your Canadian travel medicinal crisis plan. If it’s not too much trouble seeing the arrangement wording for finish subtleties.
- Hospitalization Covers healing facility food and lodging charges, up to semi-private, except if indicated by a doctor (if restoratively important, charges for serious and coronary consideration units are incorporated)
- Medicinal Services Covers the expense of treatment by doctor or specialist
- Demonstrative Services Covers the expense of x-beams and other analytic tests
- Out-tolerant Medical Treatment Covers the expense of out-understanding room changes
- In-Hospital Prescription Drugs Covers the expense of doctor prescribed medications and medicine recommended by a doctor (to a most extreme of a 30-day solution)
- Street Ambulance Covers 100% of the expense of crisis transport to a doctor’s facility
- Paramedical Services Covers up to $300 toward the expense of crisis administrations of an osteopath, physiotherapist, chiropractor, chiropodist, or potentially podiatrist
- Coincidental Dental Covers up to $2,000 per individual and up to $250 for the alleviation of dental agony
- Return of Remains Covers the expense for readiness and transportation to your nation of the root, a goal in Canada, or the expense of incineration or internment at the place of death
- Kid Care Covers the expense for authorized tyke care for a needy going with you in the event that you are hospitalized (up to $500)
- Repatriation Up to $5,000 to transport you home for further therapeutic treatment with pre-endorsement by GMS
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses Covers the expense of housing, suppers, telephone calls and taxi or transport tolls brought about by a going with relative in the occasion hospitalization proceeds after the strategy expiry date
- 24-Hour Travel Assistance Services Coordination of all medicinal consideration, transportation, and repatriation; phone elucidation benefits in many dialects; observing of advancement amid treatment and recuperation by oversaw care
- Travel Benefits Outside of Canada Benefits apply to side-trips outside of Canada of up to 30 days each, barring visits to your nation of source
- Air Ambulance – charges to transport you back to your goal in Canada or your nation of the starting point.
- Exceptional Attendant – repayment of a restricted trek economy airfare ticket for a restorative specialist to go with you back to your goal in Canada or nation of root for further in-healing centre treatment
- Escort of Insured Children – repayment of the expense of a restricted trek economy airfare to restore a going with tyke or kids and escort, when fundamental, back to your unique purpose of a flight